Tuesday 18 October 2011

Twinings Latest Advert


Unless it’s in the superb form of Pixar I am not usually the greatest fan of animation but, yes there is a but, for some reason I love the new “Twinings Gets You Back to You” advert.


I’ve seen it on TV at least 3 times now and have loved it on each occasion.  Without being theatrical I find it a really beautiful piece of animation, which is greatly enhanced by the stunning soundtrack. I am clearly not the only person who thinks this; the song “Wherever You Will Go by Charlene Soraia” is currently sat at number 3 in the iTunes chart. 

I find amazing how commercial music branding is so apparent nowadays. Increasingly we see commercial soundtracks hitting the charts as a result of featuring in the latest commercials and this clearly reinforces that.

No comments:

Post a Comment