Monday 31 October 2011

Frozen Planet "A World Beyond Imagination"

Upon hearing David Attenborough’s voice I am immediately captivated and know it will be something worth watching. Along with my family I was a huge fan of the Planet Earth series and watching it became a Sunday night ritual. As a result I was excited to see the BBC’s latest documentary, Frozen Planet.

Even in the 1-minute trailer (seen below) for Frozen Planet it is clear the BBC have created another masterpiece. The clip below briefly introduces you to the wonderful cinematography. I can’t wait to see this Wednesday’s show.


Finally whilst captivating their audience’s attention the BBC are also providing us with an educational documentary which is highlighting the importance of climate change. My favourite part of the show has to be the conclusion, which shows us how the footage was captured in such extreme conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment