Tuesday 4 October 2011

Coca-Cola Future Flames Advert

More than most people I am outrageously excited about the London 2012 Olympics. Firstly because I seem to be one of the few people lucky enough to have not only received tickets, but tickets for one of the most sought after events - the men’s 4x100 relay final! I continued to get excited when I saw the latest Coca-Cola Future Flames advert, which can be found here: 


Firstly it highlights Coca-Colas involvement and sponsorship of the Olympics but it subsequently focuses on finding “extraordinary people with a burning passion” deserving enough to carry the Olympic torch. I sat there going “come on Emma think, you must know someone deserving enough to run with the Olympic torch”. I genuinely racked my brains hoping I could think of someone to nominate – and sadly I failed. But I think the campaigns initiative is brilliant.

Mother London is responsible for creating the ad and they describe the campaign aims as being “to identify passionate young people and give them a chance to carry the Olympic Torch”. I am positive they will be able to compile a fantastic group of youngsters and I look forward to seeing the campaign move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment