Thursday 27 October 2011

Coldplay


What an honour for those students at the University of East Anglia to have Coldplay performing live as part of Radio One’s Student Tour. For starters I am jealous they are all still students and not dealing the rather demoralizing job hunt but secondly they are watching Coldplay live and NOTHING BEATS THAT.
Fearne Cotton with Coldplay in Norwich. JEALOUS!
My father and I (diehard Coldplay fans) are currently trying to pretend we are there by having the surround sound blaring out in as many rooms as possible – I must admit its getting me in the vibe and I can picture everyone jumping up and down around me.

Having seen Coldplay at Wembley I have witnessed the elation they bring to an audience. The emotions run wild, from happiness to those unstoppable tears brought on by their most touching songs.

One confession I must admit is that I am still waiting to go purchase their latest album. I have of course bought some tracks on itunes but when it comes to Coldplay the CD has to purchased and added to the infamous CD collection.

For those of you who didn’t get listen live on radio one, check out the videos on their website. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/studenttour/2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment