Wednesday 14 March 2012

Summer Garden Parties

With the sun beginning to shine on a more regular basis, I have begun to get excited at the prospect of cute little garden parties. 

Believe it or not my new house does in fact have a tiny little garden. We won’t be able to entertain the masses or hold any raves but I can definitely picture some nice summer BBQ’s.

In my last post I mentioned a shop called Anthropologie. It’s quite literally my favourite place at the moment.
Anthropologie's home section.
Last weekend my friends and I popped into one of their London stores and these just grabbed my attention.


The psychedelic patterns are just amazing and I immediately pictured them laid out on the garden table with the sun shining.

Personally I think it’s all about going as colourful and as fun as possible.  So why not add these steak knives and glasses into the mix. 



No comments:

Post a Comment