Monday 12 March 2012

Audrey Hepburn quote to make you smile.

So exciting news people… I am officially moving into London! Loving London life already, so actually being here full time is going to be even better. Whilst getting rather excited by cute interior bits and bobs I stumbled across this lovely wall sticker.



"I BELIEVE IN PINK.
I BELIEVE THAT LAUGHING IS THE BEST CALORIE BURNER.
I BELIEVE IN KISSING, KISSING A LOT.
I BELIEVE IN BEING STRONG WHEN EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE GOING WRONG.
I BELIEVE THAT HAPPY GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS.
I BELIEVE THAT TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY AND I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES."
Audrey Hepburn

Sadly I don’t think the landlord would be best please to see a string of words stuck onto the wall but it really does make me smile.

I love how a simple phrase or quote can leave you feeling in good spirits and an all round happier mood. Thanks Audrey/www.notonthehighstreet.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment