Tuesday 13 March 2012

Interior Design Fun


So it's confession time. Along with the Daily Mail online, (it’s just a must for your daily gossip fix) I do spend a lot of my free time trawling the internet looking at interior design stuff. With this weekend being the official move into my new London pad, I thought I’d share with you all a few of my favourite items.

Bed throws.
Now I must admit finding the right bed throw is a challenge. I have spent hours trying to find one I love and I think, courtesy of Anthropologie, I may have it.


I hope you all agree it's a rather nice quilt. I literally cannot wait to move in and see how it looks. Here are a few more bits I've found, sadly none of which I can afford to buy. 

Both found on: www.grahamandgreen.co.uk


You can't go wrong with a bit of classic monochrome from Kelly Hoppen. http://www.kellyhoppenretail.com/ 

Finally some nice fun posters to tie it all together. These were found on http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment