Sunday 22 January 2012

Nokia Lumia 800 lights up London.


It doesn’t seem that long ago when we were all comparing our latest Nokia phones. It was quite simply the phone to have. I remember the adjustable covers which formed a constant discussion point at school. I do believe my first nokia was the almighty 3210 – oh what a phone!

Sadly for Nokia their domination is no more. It’s hard to miss the fact everyone seems to be walking around with the latest blackberry/iphone. Putting that aside they are trying hard to get themselves back out there.

I have previously blogged about their “The Amazing Everyday” commercial but today I want to introduce their incredible light display. I don’t quite know why I haven’t blogged this yet – its not because I’ve only just watched it. I have shown it to many of my friends wishing I’d be there to witness it.


The 4D projection show really is spectacular and with the addition of Deadmaus dj-ing it certainly grabs an audience – not only those present but the nearing 3 million people who have watched it online. I think full marks are to be given to Nokia.

No comments:

Post a Comment