Saturday 21 January 2012

The Boyfriend


Apologies but that thing called Christmas has meant my blogging has kind of died down the last few weeks. In my last post I introduced the wonderful gift given to me by a close friend and now is the time to introduce my wonderful hand made boyfriend.


Along with the help of my cousin I made him one evening in front of the TV. Now I must admit that just as finding a boyfriend has its challenges, making one is equally tricky!  The problem with his plasticine form is that too much handling means he begins to melt so the whole moulding and creative process proved rather challenging.

Despite this I must admit I think we did a pretty good job. People have questioned the choice of a centre parting and it might seem a rather old fashioned option but I preferred it to the quiff or spike styles suggested. I guess a centre parting will just have to suffice.

As you can see below the set even came with a rather stunning scene. I am suspicious about this particular photo as it seems to include a poster of another lady. Aside from that I’d like to think my boyfriend is the perfect gentleman – he even brought flowers!




No comments:

Post a Comment