Wednesday 30 November 2011

Coworth Park Hotel


Part of the famous Dorchester Collection, Coworth Park is a stunning contemporary country home – right on my doorstep. Despite its contemporary style it remains quintessentially British.

Coworth Park Manor House
With a passion for interior design I sat in the stunning conservatory in awe of my surroundings. My friend (another interior design lover) and I sat there discussing every style choice and how much we loved them - both wishing one day we’d be sitting in a conservatory of our own with such exquisite finishes.

Despite living so close to Coworth Park, this was my first visit.  Over our customary visit to Fegos Café in Ascot my friend assured me that it was definitely worth a lunch trip. She managed to persuade me as I had simply presumed prices would be high but in fact they were comparable.

After enjoying the truly sensational food, we couldn’t resist a walk. The sun was shinning and it all looked so tempting. I have included a few photos from my phone below.




For anyone wanted a country escape that isn’t that far out of London I can definitely recommend a trip to Coworth Park  - and I can only imagine with Christmas coming it will be even more magical. http://www.coworthpark.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment