Monday 13 May 2013

The Light Show


I'll be the first one to admit I am not much of a fine art lover. I struggle to really engage with it and lack interest. On the other hand modern art and photography I love. I have become a huge fan of the Veolia Environment Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition at the Natural History Museum and always make an effort to go.


Last week my friend suggested we visited the Light Show at the Hayward Gallery. She is an interior designer and already knew a fair bit about the show and the installations. I on the other hand didn’t! Having seen this video online I could tell it was worth a trip.


It was fascinating to see how light could create such stunning pieces but furthermore the vast number of different illusions and shapes. Here are a couple pictures I managed to take whilst walking around the exhibition. 



No comments:

Post a Comment