Wednesday 9 May 2012

Met Gala 2012

For those of you who haven’t spent the past couple days’ admiring the stunning dresses worn at the 2012 Met Gala then here’s an opportunity for you to do so. 

I can genuinely look at these dresses time and time again - the good, the bad and the ugly, I love them all.

Here are a few of my personal favourites. Enjoy! 




Colour colour and more colour. I really love January Jones in this yellow number and of course the on trend peplum detail.




Quite often I find that black dresses never really stand out on the red carpet or in photos but of course Rosie Huntington-Whiteley will never fail to pull off a look. I love the combination of her sleek hairdo and high necked dress!



And of course where would we be without Beyonce's statement dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment